What is Reputation Management & How Can it Help My Business?
Managing your online reputation is about ensuring that your potential clientele view your company for what it truly is. Instead of what a vocal minority advertises online about you.
Reviewers can Break a Brands Reputation
Employing reputation management will make your other marketing efforts easier and much more effective. Instead of playing catch-up to overcome false statements, you will gain more offers, referrals and website generated revenue. Freeing up your time to grow your business.
The Best Way to Brake Through the Noise
Customers are using search engines like Google everyday to discover and evaluate businesses. In a blink of a eye they decide if your business is trustworthy or not. Will they go with you, or your competition? The answer is painfully obvious if your company is plagued with misleading or blatantly untrue reviews.
The issue is, that the Internet doesn’t always portray an accurate story. Fair or unfair, negative reviews and impressions can skew your company’s search results. The solution is a reputation management service. It helps you look your best online. Regardless, of where and when a customer searches. In the long run, that benefits the “off line image” of your brand.
Fundamental Concepts of Reputation Management
- Create a positive presence on all major internet channels
- Strategically increase the value and impact of positive content
- Synchronize marketing efforts over multiple streams
- Monitor closely as new information populates
- Diversify your presence to maximize positive content
- Aggressively move negative content out of the way
- Publish fresh and up to date positive content
- Monitor the discussion, know what people are saying about you
- Track your search results and health against the competition
- Analyze the process tweaking strategies’ based on goal progress
- Rinse and repeat the process until the search results reflect a proper image of your business
Each of these 11 fundamental concepts are individually adaptable to accommodate any type of business or brand. That means our system can be used to help an individual’s personal brand, a small business or a cooperate brand.
We even have a specific program for an Amazon seller’s brand. Ethical and within the Amazon terms of service.
Every business or “Brand” that participates in our reputation management program will involve all of the fundamental concepts listed above, at various levels, to achieve their desired outcome.
Reputation Management Saves You Money and Time
The internet is always evolving and changing. You need an advocate to make sure your reputation is always in good standing. If you are trying to increase your brand’s visibility, trustworthiness and authority, but your online image is distorted by negative comments, then you will continue to be disappointed by your efforts being circumvented from negativity.